Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Avon Mega Effects Mascara review


Whenever I see something small and cute, I buy it! So when I first laid eyes on Avon mega effects mascara, I knew I had to buy it. Don’t wanna bore you so I am going to keep this review short and descriptive.

Avon Mega Effects Mascara review


 The thing that attracted me the most was the packaging. The adjustable handle and the pink color is just too cute! Plus, its pocket sized and won’t take a lot of space in your makeup bag. 


Now coming to the pigmentation and application. Pigment is very black, which for me is really nice because I've jet black lashes and the mascara mixes in with my lashes really good. 




The handle makes it a lot easier to apply and the applicator allows you to get deep down into your lash line. This is that ONE mascara I didn't poke my eye with! The formula adds a lot of thickness to my lashes but not that much of length.



 As you can see, it doesn't give a clumpy look, which is because of the brush, which, separates my lashes and pushes them apart and fans them out making my lashes look natural and gorgeous. 


It adds volume to my lashes but doesn't lengthens it.

Avon Mega Effects mascara's smell, unlike other standard mascaras, is not too strong. But like any other beauty product, this mascara has its cons too. For starters, the lid of the mascara falls off all the time and because of this my mascara dried out in 2-3 weeks. This was really disappointing as I really liked this mascara. Secondly, we don’t get Avon products in Pakistan so its not available locally.

FINAl VERDICT: Due to the fast drying problem, probably not gonna buy it again. But if this wasnt an issue i would have bought it again, as its very cheap compared to other famous brands (price is around $5-10). Wouldn't recommend it but if you dont have a problem with the dying then go for it as it has a really good formula that gives you a natural look with thicker lashes and doesnt look clumpy at all. 



P.s. This is my first blog/review ever so forgive any mistake you find  (: 
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment