Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

5 Youtube Channels You Should Definitely Subscribe To



Hi guyss!! Today's post is going to be about my favorite Youtube channels, of which one or two are pretty underground so please be sure to check them out and show some love. You might notice that most of them concern food, because lets be honest here, who doesn't like food?! If you've been keeping up with my blog you will already know that I am obsessed with two things: food and DIY- so I don't think any further explanation is needed there :P Once you check them out, they'll be your favorite channels to binge watch, I guarantee it. ;) So lets beginnn.


1. Gemma Stafford




A professional chef, Irish, living in the US. She is hands down my favorite baker. I discovered her on Youtube about 2-3 months ago while searching for a Microwave Mug recipe. Her  5 Microwave Mug Meals caught my eyes and the min I clicked on the video, I knew I had hit jackpot. Her tutorials are super easy to follow and always turn out amazing. The most popular recipes on her channel would be her mug recipes. From mug breakfast to mug desserts, she has it all. My personal favorite are her cinnamon rolls, which are to die for! Every time I try one of her recipes, they turn out perfect. She explains everything in detail and that is why you can never go wrong with her recipes. Besides the pro stuff, she also makes videos on basic baking. 


2. Feast of fiction



As you can tell by the name, this channel makes your fiction food come to life. The food you drool over while watching your favorite anime, tv show, movie or cartoon! Black Butlers Curry Buns, Skyrim's Sunlight Souffle, Jawbreakers from Ed, Edd n Eddy, Lembas Bread from LoTR, and many more! Jimmy Wong is the brains behind this channel and cooks with Ashley Adams and his mom, who btw is such a pro at everthing, she is basically mom goals :D Naruto's Ramen is what brought me to his channel. Although I haven't tried making anything from this channel, it sure is fun to watch XD. 


3. Annika Victoria



 Anna Victoria is a Science Student who loves sewing. She finds the simplest way to re-create your favorite fashion trend from thrift shop finds. If there's a bag, dress, shirt or any other fashion accessories you saw online and don't know where to buy it from or if it costs a million bucks then just send her a request to make it. If your request is popular it will be granted and soon you will find a DIY version  of it on her Youtube series, Make, Thrift, Buy.  Her sewing DIYs and hacks are a life saver! Follow her on IG for more pics @littlepineneedle



4. Rachel Mooney


I'm in love with this super talented up and coming Irish Youtuber who makes wonderful DIYs. She comes up with unique and eye catching ideas that are incredibly fun to replicate. Her videos also includes Hauls, Travel vlogs and Food videos. The Food she makes is yummy and Kawaii both.  To sum it up they are just plain adorable :3

5.Jun's Kitchen


This guy's cooking and creativity skills CANNOT be compared with anyone! Jun is Japanese and lives with his wife, Rachel, in Japan. He cooks with his co-chef, Kohaku, his cat. Yes you read that right! Kohaku is always there to assisst his master cook yummylicious food, while watching him closely from the top of  the fridge or table, occasionally checking the ingredients for freshness. He also goes grocery shopping with Jun on his bicycle, which is ADORABLEE. Its amazing how he stays so calm when he goes out and never misbehaves. I came across his Store Cat Food vs Homemade video while looking for a decent homemade meal for lil Pepe (my cat) and fell in love with his channel. I sat and binge watched his videos when I was supposed to be cleaning my room :$ still, no regrets :D  Jun doesn't upload much, but when he does, he knocks your socks off with his amazing cooking skills. Also, his knives are knife goalsss!!! For more Kohaku  follow Jun's IG @junskitchen


So, these are the channels that are worth subscribing to, according to me. Do check it out and leave a comment below telling me your favorite channels. ^.^

Follow me on Instagram @amna.sayeed and Pinterest - Everything Rad

Thankyou for visiting my blog. Come again. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment